Though fried chicken is one of the American comfort foods, it is lovable to all at its best. You can add the variations of fried chicken into the hotly debated topic of discussion when it’s about serving the best to your guests. Simply follow the best fried chicken recipe preparation step-by-step guide shared here and quench the hungers of your guests every now and then. Literally, there’s nothing compares to that first bite of this crunchy, crispy, juicy coating and piping hot meat.
Call A Crowd-Pleasing Get-together Anytime You Want!
Preparing tasty and delicious crunchy fried chicken recipe and calling your nearest and dearest people for summertime get-together could be a crowd-pleasing moment of your life that adds an air of elegance to the special occasion. Here is everything you need to know for preparing the best fried chicken recipe and please your guests irrespective of occasion and time.
List of Ingredients You Require to Prepare the Best Fried Chicken Recipe
• Chicken (Quantity: as per your requirement)
• Salt and Pepper
• Celery Salt
• Cayenne Pepper
• Garlic Powder
Bit-By-Bit Process to Prepare the Best Fried Chicken
• Take the chicken pieces on a cutting board and cut them into appropriate pieces. Later, season the chicken pieces liberally with salt and pepper on all sides.
• After which, transfer the chicken pieces to a large bowl and mix buttermilk. Leave the mixture for at least 15mins. In the mean time, stir the flour with the seasonings. However, you can marinate the chicken in the buttermilk with garlic powder approximately for 1 to 2hrs if you are planning far enough in advance.
• Take 1 to 2 inches of oil in a container and heat it at moderate temperature. The more oil you take, the more consistent the temperature will be. If you take less oil, then it’ll fluctuate a little more and you may get dark spots.
• For making deep fried chicken, keep the temperature 3500F maintained till all the chicken pieces are cooked; then turn the heat down to get the perfect, beautiful, crisp crust.
• Dip the chicken pieces in the flour mixture and use your hands to make the mixture wrap in all sides of the chicken pieces. Shake off the excess flour and carefully place the chicken pieces in the container with heated oil.
• Repeat the process till all the chicken pieces are cooked and gets lightly browned
• Season the cooked chicken with a little more salt & pepper and start to serve
• Take sauce as per your requirement and serve the deep fried chicken to your guests.
Follow the detailed process mentioned here to prepare the best fried chicken recipe and serve your guests irrespective of occasions.